Selby Jennings is currently seeking a talented and motivated individual for the position of Turkey/Greece Structured Product Sales. This permanent role will be based in Genève, Switzerland or Dubai, UAE.
In this exciting opportunity, you will work closely with small institutional clients from Turkey or Greece backgrounds to provide them cross-asset structured product solutions that meet their investment objectives. You'll also have the chance to manage equity derivatives, securitized products and actively managed certificates (AMCs).
- To add to their Sales team working with Turkish and/or Greek Clients.
- To be able to maintain and build new client relationships, using your experience in communicating with clients to explain complex Structured Products, Derivatives and AMC's.
- To use your technical expertise with clients in order to generate interest in new Exotic/Structured Products, as well as securitized products.
- Other ad-hoc projects from management to help develop the platform and brand market presence.
Skills/ Attributes required:
- The ideal candidate will have around 5+ years' experience in a technical sales position.
- Experience in Equity Derivatives or Structured Products, including: Pricing and Distributing.
- Business level Greek or Turkish due to target client base.
- Technical knowledge of Structured Products, AMCs and Securitzed Products.
If you are interested please contact or apply within.