A major multi strategy hedge fund located in Connecticut is searching for a treasury associate to join their growing fund. Founded in the late 2000s with ~10b AUM, they run long/short equity & capital markets, quantitative equity, credit, global macro, and commodities strategies. They have grown year over year and have made major strides in the last 8 months. They are looking for a Treasury associate reporting directly to the head of treasury operations.
They are looking to add an associate within their treasury group covering cash management, wire payments to investors/other counterparties etc. They handle fund bank account management and treasury reporting for the firm. This is a great role for those looking for opportunities within the front office buyside treasury space. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the flow of financing requests through internal systems
- Work with PMs on PnL issues
- Ensure correct facilitation of daily repo activity, positions, and financing between internal systems
- Financing reporting, treasury reporting, internal control and reconciliation.
- Work w/ Front Office on capital allocation to certain portfolios
- 2-4 years (minimum) experience in financing/financial services
- Interest in buy-side treasury
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- 3 days/week in office in Connecticut
- Comp: Experience dependent, but all in 150-175K