Job title: Senior Technical Product Manager
Comp: 150-275k total compensation (dependent on experience)
Work model: remote - pacific time zone, can be anywhere in the US or Canada, MUST work Pacific hours.
Summary: A unique decentralized fintech start up based in the Bay area and founded by two Stanford PHDs is looking for a senior technical product manager to join their team. The firm is creating a novel social cryptocurrency platform secured and backed by everyday people that you can download on your phone. Their mission is to build an inclusive peer to peer ecosystem and online experience for a widely distributed cryptocurrency. Their platform has over 45 million users today.
- Work closely with the product and development team to ensure the seamless delivery of existing and new products.
- Lead product management, user-centered design, and agile development methods throughout the development process.
- Work with engineering and product design to provide requirements and evaluate user needs
- Spearhead Ad-server services and new products
- Support and mentor a team of developers, testers, and designers in various geographical locations
- Translate business objectives and needs into technical requirements to speed up the development process circle
- Perform tasks central to program progress, including scheduling, budgeting, and accounting as well as resource management.
- Collaborate with the community team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Build and deliver new products to deliver an exceptionally strong user experience.
- Advise upper management on technology, marketing, design, and strategy.
- Experience within a consumer/product led business and have experience translating problems into actionable roadmaps as well as a track record of delivery in a product role.
- Analytical and technical mindset
- At least 5 years of product experience, mainly in consumer-facing applications
- Good understanding of UX/UI principles and interaction design
- Experience working within B2C industry, creating and delivering products to multiple users
- An open mind that's receptive to feedback from the stakeholders and an ability to iterate rapidly
- Experience with web or mobile apps
- Experience with the SDLC
- Ability to interface and communicate with engineers