As a Senior Actuarial Analyst, you will collaborate with other actuaries and colleagues across the company to solve important business problems.
- Perform pricing studies to evaluate the profitability of our insurance products.
- Perform analysis on rating variables and recommend pricing changes.
- Perform competitor analysis to maintain awareness of pricing and product developments in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with the Predictive Analytics team on modeling projects.
- Partner with Marketing to help drive higher returns on advertising expenditures.
- Analyze usage-based insurance (UBI) data and offer recommendations on pricing changes.
- Perform trend analysis to understand changes in the frequency and severity of insurance claims.
- Analyze the impact of crash-avoidance technology on Auto insurance claims.
- This is a hybrid position with some on-site and telecommuting availability each week.
- At least 2 years of P&C actuarial experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related major.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in pursuing the ACAS and FCAS credential from the Casualty Actuarial Society.