Consultant AML and Compliance (f/m/d)
A German auditing company that has business areas of advisory services tax and commercial law advisory is looking to hire their consultant with a focus on Anti-financial crime Compliance in the area of Financial Services.
- Supporting in AML compliance related projects at banks and financial services
- You will continuously work with national and international developments in the field of AML and Compliance and the effects on our clients
- Working with highly qualified and ambitious team that advises our international customers on all issues relating to AML and compliance
- Working on aditory and advisory related cases
- 1 - 4 years of experience in the area of AML and compliance at a bank, a management consultancy or an auditing firm
- Holding a degree in business law, law or economics or any related fields.
- Very good analytical skills and ability to comprehend and present complex compliance and AML legal issues
- Very good communication skills in German and English
- You are self-motivated and committed to work in an international environment
- Motivation to stay updated with the latest AML and compliance changes and trends
If you want to become the new Consultant AML and Compliance, I will be looking forward to hearing from you!