I am currently working with a quantitative trading firm in the Pennsylvania area looking for C++/C# developers looking to help build out their core trading systems. The firms is actively looking for individuals to fill out both back and front office roles. In the front office role you will get the opportunity to work primarily with C# working on desk top applications and tools while getting the opportunity to work alongside traders. The back office role uses more C++ and will give you the opportunity to build core trading infrastructure. All in all they are looking for talented individuals who are highly passionate about both finance and technology.
The company has a wonderful environment where collaboration is highly encouraged. This is a great role for someone that is looking to come into a firm that has great work-life balance, amazing benefits, and a wonderful community. If you or anyone you know is interested in the role and ready to make the move to grow their career, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- Experience and deep understanding of Object oriented design
- Extremely proficient in C++ (preferably in Linux environment) or C#
- Previous experience in Finance is preferred
- Hybrid work model
- Doctors/Dentists on site
- Great community of developers!