A leading British financial markets institution is offering an exciting opportunity to join them as a Senior Internal Audit Manager within their function in Paris. You will be working closely alongside a highly-qualified team of professionals and subject matter experts on a variety of global projects, focusing primarily on the full lifecycle of risk-based audits across the business.
The Senior Internal Audit Manager will:
- Be directly involved in the planning and implementation of individual audit engagements, with a focus on internal controls and business processes
- Participate in risk and data analyses relating to the appraisal of internal control systems
- Identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness for areas under audit as well as recommending improvements for relevant test procedures and controls to senior management figures
- Collaborate with other global audit teams to provide an integrated and coordinated approach to risks and audit testing
- Hold the team accountable for delivering key KPIs in an accurate and timely manner, including providing real-time feedback
- Have the opportunity to travel between throughout the EMEA region as required
- Act as the contact person for audit-related issues throughout the business, developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders
You should have:
- A completed bachelor's degree in business administration with a focus on accounting, finance, management, information systems or a comparable qualification
- At least 6 years' experience in the Internal Audit department of a financial services institution or in consulting relating to financial services clients, with at least a couple of years of managerial/Project Lead experience
- Knowledge of how to lead teams effectively as well as communicate with key stakeholders throughout the Internal Audit group
- Strong communication and project management skills as well as the ability to work independently within a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Fluency in English and French
- Ideally also possess the CIA, CISA, CFE or similar certifications
Our client is a leading British financial group who focus on Capital Markets and operate worldwide across more than 70 countries. Their French clearing house is growing in importance internally and they are also looking to strengthen their Internal Audit function as a major objective for 2023.
To apply for the Senior Internal Audit Manager role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, on LinkedIn or Xing.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!