Selby Jennings has partnered with a global multi-strategy hedge fund with an exceptional track record since inception in seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their Hong Kong team.
The fund is actively expanding in Asia and is looking to deploy more asset classes in the region.
- Work with the Global Head of Treasury and the Asia CEO to develop the regional treasury infrastructure.
- Assist global PMs as the sole contributor in managing margin & FX hedging in all Asia markets across derivatives, equity/FI, OTC, and commodities.
- Responsible for optimising firm's excess cash balances in Asia by generating trade ideas for Treasury Alpha.
- 8+ years of experience at a top tier buyside/sellside firm in portfolio finance, treasury investments, STIR trading, or bank funding.
- Near Native English is a must.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to build up a brand new desk in Asia.
- Ability to manage relationships with all senior stakeholders within the firm.
This is a great opportunity for mid-senior level professionals who are looking for an environment that values open collaboration and longevity.