We have a current opportunity for a IB Restructuring Analyst on a permanent basis. The position will be based in New York. For further information about this position please apply.
My client, a global investment bank, is looking to add multiple headcounts at the analyst level to join their deal team. This is a role with their investment banking restructuring division in New York. If you are an investment banking professional with 1-2 years of direct IB or restructuring consulting experience, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process
- Playing key leadership roles in the transaction execution process
- Taking responsibility for deal execution of industry specific transactions
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Initiating new client relationships and expanding a business franchise within a designated industry/product sector
- Must have a strong technical skillset coming from a leading investment bank with exposure to M&A, leveraged finance, or direct IB restructuring experience.
- Also willing to consider candidates coming from consulting shops working in the turnaround / restructuring space.
- Strong modeling experience and ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player but ability to work independently as well
- Strong communication skills
If you are looking to join a team that offers an accelerated promotion track, clear upward mobility, and top of the line all-in compensation, please apply directly.