I am partnered with a leading quant trading firm who are looking for a Quantitative Trader/Portfolio Manager who will be responsible for developing and overseeing systematic trading strategies in an expanding Futures/FX business. This role will require both individual research and trading strategy design as well as collaboration with the trading teams and technology experts for production.
The firm's existing technology and research platforms will allow for industry leading time to market and they possess interest and the ability to support both HFT and mid-freq strategies (Sharpe 2+). Realized track record is required.
- Currently trading in the futures and FX space, HFT or mid-freq
- Sharpe (2+)
- Can bring their own profitable trading strategy in FX or futures markets
- Asset Classes: OTC FX (EM and NDFs, Precious Metals, Global Futures)
- Experience at a proprietary trading firm, hedge fund or bank
- 2+ year verifiable track record in relevant markets
- Proficient in Python/C++
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in engineering, mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science or similar