A Tier 1 Trading Firm is looking to onboard an experienced Quantitative Strategist (Cross Asset Vol). The ideal candidate for this position will have spent 3 to 5 years on a similar cross-asset vol desk working cross functionally between strategy and development.
- Research, develop, and maintain infrastructure on a volatility trading desk (equities and rates) utilizing Python, C++, Java
- Ensure thorough project quality and security while working within a collaborative pod
- Analyze performance data to identify trends and patterns and optimize and develop current infrastructure
- 3+ years of quantitative experience within a fund or institutional trading environment.
- Strong quantitative skills, with experience in statistical analysis, data science
- Experience with equities or rates volatility trading
- Strong technology skills, with experience in trading platforms, data systems, and analytic tools
- Hands on programming experience with Python, C++, or Java (role will be actively involved with development)
- A collaborative yet entrepreneurial environment that encourages constant innovation and growth through the development of elite trading technologies
- PnL split (%) or bonus based on performance
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.