A tier 1 Hedge Fund is looking for a Quantitative Researcher & Developer to join their team on an Options Trading Desk. The ideal candidate for this position will have the technical skills to perform complex programming tasks as well as possess the ability to generate alpha. This role offers the opportunity to be a part of a challenging and collaborative environment with renowned growth opportunities.
- Existing strategy optimization.
- Research, design, and implement new trading strategies.
- Work with low latency trading systems, maintaining their current infrastructure, and complete additional infra or connectivity build outs.
- Identify inefficiencies in options markets and use data to optimize options portfolio for investors.
- 3 - 6 years work experience in Quantitative Research and Development.
- Proven track record of options strategy development achieving a high performance.
- Significant programming skills in C++ & Python.
- Masters pr PhD in any Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science related field.
- 2+ years experience in researching and building Options strategies.
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.