A Private Equity firm based in Charlotte, North Carolina is looking to add an Associate to their team in Q1 of 2024. This firm invests in the lower middle market and specializes in the Industrial, Business Services, Healthcare, and Consumer verticals. Having raised numerous funds and hundreds of millions of deployed capital, this opportunity offers a well-established platform for long-term trajectory and upside. The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for deal execution and carrying out the firm's overall strategic objectives. If you're looking to make a jump into Private Equity next year, then this opportunity is for you.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point of the development of financial modeling as well as broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the structuring and negotiation of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience at a reputable bank
- Experience with M&A processes; closed transactions are preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (ie. Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc.)
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach towards investing and business
- Transaction experience across Services (Biz, Tech, Healthcare, Industrials) sub-sectors is preferred but not required