Our client, a leading private debt fund in Europe is looking to expand their team in UK & Paris. As a member of the investments team, you will be joining an extremely skilled & dynamic credit team within the space.
- Examine and evaluate financial performance, market conditions, and potential risks and rewards.
- Create and implement financial models, cash flow projections, and investment valuations to assess the viability and possible returns of investments. Identify and pursue opportunities to enhance value creation plans for maximum benefit.
- Collaborate with legal advisors, investment banks, and external partners to ensure a seamless transaction process and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and assess the performance of current investments, monitoring key performance indicators and identifying potential issues or optimisation opportunities.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market conditions, and regulatory changes.
- Develop investment presentations, reports, and other materials to convey investment opportunities and updates effectively to internal stakeholders and potential investors.
- c.5 years of experience at a Tier 1 Investment Bank or Private Debt fund.
- In-depth knowledge of the credit industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Strong financial modeling and Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Detail-oriented and adaptable to fast-paced settings.
- Passion to work in the credit space.
How To Apply?
If you meet the requirements above and ready for your next challenge then forward your application today!