Title: Post-Merger Integration Lead
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a top tier firm in the Washington D.C area that provides financial strategy, consulting, and M&A services to mid-market private shareholders within the Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services sector. They're looking to add a member to their team sitting in Washington D.C
Post-Merger Integration Lead:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and other key stakeholders
- Maintain responsibility for integration of acquisitions
- Work closely with the Corporate Development execution team to manage transaction processes and time lines
- Prepare marketing materials and presentations for clients and investors
- Manage junior team members, including analysts and interns
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments
Post-Merger Integration Lead should have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in Post-Merger Integration, Consulting, or Corporate Development.
- ADG OR INDUSTRIALS EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
- MBA or Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Experience with M&A life cycle
- Strong understanding of financial analytics and skills
If you are interested in the Post-Merger Integration Lead role, then pl