A Tier 1 hedge fund has just launched multiple headcounts for a greenfield project and the rollout of a central risk platform. They are looking for platform engineers to help them drive this new project from scratch. This is a critical initiative for the firm to build a unified risk platform across multiple businesses and asset classes. Your work will directly impact traders, portfolio managers, and leadership.
- As a platform engineer in this team, you will contribute to building essential technology to enable sophisticated risk management.
- Work in a tight-knit team, integrating with trading, quantitative research, and wider technology.
- Build a world-class risk analytics platform.
- Have experience working on risk systems.
- experience building platform solutions in C++ or Python at scale
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with researchers, traders, and portfolio managers.
The base salary for this role is $150-$300,000, and this does not include bonuses.