Selby Jennings has partnered with a Real Estate/Logistics/Infrastructure Investment House with 25+ years of successful track record in seeking an associate/senior associate to join their investment team.
The investment house recently launched various funds dedicated to high-growth and emerging real estate sectors/platforms. As part of their expansion, they are looking for an associate/senior associate with strong analytical and valuation skills to join their team.
- Actively participate in the full-cycle deal process from origination, negotiation, due diligence to execution
- Build and present financial models
- Create and prepare investment materials
- Present portfolio level analysis and performance metrics
- Liaising with senior professionals, key LPs, professional advisors, etc.
- Generate investment ideas and recommendations
- Bachelor degree or above from a tip-tier institution
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience in private equity, investment banking, accounting, consulting, or other related industries
- Strong command of English, fluency in an Asian language is a must
- Experience in legal/tax/deal structuring is a plus
- SFC licenses for type 4, 6, and 9 regulated activities are a plus