A very international banking group are currently looking for an Outsourcing Specialist within their Legal & Compliance team. The main office is in Berlin but has the option to work remotely across Germany.
Position Overview: As an Outsourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the compliance aspects of our outsourcing operations. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that all outsourcing activities meet legal and regulatory standards. This role offers the opportunity to work remotely, making it suitable for professionals located both in Berlin and beyond.
Outsourcing Compliance Oversight:
- Monitor and assess outsourcing activities to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Develop and implement compliance programs, policies, and procedures related to outsourcing activities.
- Stay updated on relevant financial and regulatory changes affecting outsourcing activities with particular focus on MaRisk.
- Provide expert guidance to business units on compliance matters related to outsourcing.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify and mitigate potential compliance risks associated with outsourcing relationships.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop risk mitigation strategies.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive compliance reports for senior management and regulatory authorities.
- Maintain accurate records of compliance-related activities and findings.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; advanced degree or relevant certifications preferred.
- Proven experience in compliance management, with a focus on outsourcing in the financial industry. MaRisk exposure being a preference.
- Strong knowledge of applicable financial regulations and industry best practices.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Fluency in German and English.
If you would be interested, please reach out to Matthew Carton.