Company summary : My client is one of the leading investment boutiques in Germany and they are looking someone with an investment management background Due diligence officer in their Frankfurt branch.
- Conduct operational risk analysis (Operational Due Diligence) on external asset managers as a significant part of the selection process in various asset classes, with a focus on hedge funds and other alternative investments.
- Examine business processes, particularly in the areas of Operations, Risk Management, Compliance, IT, and Fund Administration.
- Independently coordinate the audit process and liaise with managers and other external service providers.
- Prepare and conduct (international) interviews and audit procedures on site.
- Maintain close coordination with the Investment Team (Absolute Return) and internally coordinate IT and Legal Due Diligence.
- Independently prepare audit reports and decision templates, and report to internal committees, including the Investment Committee.
- Participate in client meetings and present or discuss audit findings.
- Continuously develop internal processes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Business Law, or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in an asset manager, Big-4 or a bank in Operations, Risk Management, or Compliance.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Independent, structured, and conscientious work style, team spirit.
- Professional interaction and conduct with and towards customers, partners, and external managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.