Our client, a leading investment banking firm in the heart of Paris is seeking an experienced Vice President (VP) for their Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) division. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing end-to-end transactions while working alongside some of the brightest minds in finance.
- Manage buy-side/sell-side transactions
- Conduct financial analysis to identify potential targets or acquirers
- Prepare pitch books, presentations, teasers and other relevant documents
- Communicate regularly with clients regarding transaction progress
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Ideal candidate should have at least 5 years experience within Investment Banking
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable institution along with additional training
- Excellent analytical skills are required as well as proficiency using Excel modelling techniques.
- Strong communication skills both written /verbal must also demonstrated .
- French speaking is an essential requirement