Industry-leading Mid-Market bank is looking to expand their Fintech M&A team based in London with experienced M&A Investment Banking Associates and VPs. My client is future-focused and works across high-quality international deals - this invigorating opportunity means you will constantly evolve in your career whilst gaining top deal exposure. If you are a driven M&A Investment Banking Associate or VP looking for a new challenge, this is the opportunity for you.
- Perform extensive financial/valuation analyses to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Perform and research financial modelling
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of potential and live transactions
- Assist in the development, production and delivery of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- 4+ years of direct Investment Banking experience in an M&A-focused role.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related subjects
- Coverage across Fintech deals and demonstrable interest in the Fintech space
- Exceptional analytical and financial modelling skills
- Great command of Microsoft Office
- Motivated, innovative and adaptable
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent mathematical, communication and computer skills
If you are an articulate, self-starting person with a strong work ethic and motivation for success in the Fintech space, don't hesitate to apply!