As Senior Legal Counsel "Regulatory & Compliance" you will play a crucial role for an Asset Management Company from day one and drive all regulatory and compliance related issues. You will be responsible for:
- Your focus will be on independently advising our departments on all regulatory issues such as; WpIG, MaRisk, and MaComp, as well as on the daily application and further development of the Internal Control and Compliance Management System.
- In addition, you are committed to providing legal advice in other relevant legal areas (e.g. general civil law, labour law, contract law and data protection law).
- You maintain cooperation and communication with external law firms, other advisors and supervisory authorities (especially BaFin and Bundesbank).
- You act as an interface to other departments (e.g. Operations, Portfolio Management, Marketing, Communication, HR).
- You have 5 years of professional experience in regulatory law with a major law firm or a renowned boutique firm
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have two state exams with above-average results
- You are able to quickly grasp complex (regulatory) legal issues and transactions and take a leading role in supporting them.