A large quantitative asset management firm is recruting a lead quantitative developer to join a new equity StatArb PM pod. This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded portfolio manager as the first lead quantitative developer on this new team. The lead quantitative developer will take ownership of building all research and trading infrastructure from scratch in Python and C++.
You will be supported by centralized resources within the firm while working on a huge greenfield initiative where you'll have the autonomy to drive technical direction.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or a related STEM field
- Expertise in Python and/or C++ programming
- Track record of working in a HFT/low latency environment
- Experience building trading infrastructure from scratch
- Experience building out quantitative tools for research