I am working with world leading hedge funds and systematic investment managers who require the very best Data professionals on the market.
In this role you will be joining the core IT team to push the design, implementation and maintenance of the Trading Platform Latency Data framework within the organisation. You will be supporting different internal stakeholders with their needs related to analysis and measurement of latency data.
- Your main goal will be to design, build and manage the latency monitoring framework linked to the organisations trading platform.
- Monitoring data health and fetching processes.
- Analysing results to help with performance continuous improvement and designing latency related reports.
- Supporting users (Research & Traders, Quants)
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role / field.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Python knowledge is essential, C# is advantageous.
- Ability to understand and communicate user requirements.
- Management expertise in structured and unstructured data is a plus.
- Knowledge of the financial data of derivatives / equity.
- Previous experience with financial data vendors is desirable.
- Prior experience with market data is a plus.
- Ambition to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work autonomy within a global team.