Investor Relations Analyst
Our client, a leading a healthcare-focused Private Equity firm, is looking to add an Investor Relations Analyst to their team. They have an impressive track record of fund performance thus far and strong trajectory of growth - the Investor Relations Analyst will be essential to this growth. They over performed with this last fund and are targeting several billion dollars for their next fund raise. Given the success the firm has already seen, this is a great opportunity to join an already successful firm and get to take on a tremendous amount of hands-on responsibility in a client relations role.
The Investor Relations Analyst will assume responsibilities including preparing LP communications, developing and maintaining a database of investor requests, maintaining the investor portal, and supporting additional capital raising initiatives.
Investor Relations Analyst Responsibilities
- Preparing prospective Limited Partner (LP) requests, including both data/financial and qualitative requests
- Maintain client relationships as well as communicate with clients via portals
- Support additional capital raising initiatives including leverage facilities and additional investment strategies
Investor Relations Analyst Requirements:
- 1-4 years of experience preferably in finance, investor relations, consulting, strategy, or at a placement agent
- Interest in the healthcare sector preferred
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Possesses excellent skills in verbal and written communication
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university