We are currently working with a leading Venture Capital firm founded by a team of partners with strong top management and extensive investment knowledge. The firm's portfolio is of a global mandate and adopts a sector-agnostic approach. They are actively looking to seek out high potential investment opportunities in technology start-ups across Southeast Asia, US, China and Israel.
They are in search of an Investment Principal to be part of their dynamic Investments Team based in Singapore. This is a new Investment Principal opportunity, as part of the expansion of their team, and we are looking for Investment Professionals from Mid to Senior level to join this Venture Capital firm.
Responsibilities of an Investment Principal:
- Lead and execute the full due diligence, deal structuring and transaction closing processes
- Evaluate investment opportunities through financial modelling and analysis
- Coordinating with internal & external stakeholders in carrying out investment activities
- Network and liaise with various partners in the venture ecosystem
Requirements of an Investment Principal:
- At least 5 years of experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital or Management Consultancy
- Good education background and strong technical knowledge of the investment process
- Strong interest for technology across various sectors
- Comfortable working with a high level of autonomy and taking on a variety of responsibilities
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)