The Analyst/Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, and comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Prepare and track financial models, documents, and due diligence efforts.
- Be a resource to clients regarding recommendations and support.
The Analyst/Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2 years of M&A investment banking analyst experience or 1 year of insurance investment banking associate experience.
- Intense curiosity for the insurance industry (insurance experience preferred but not required).
- Excellent technical ability.
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact with team members and external stakeholders.