An Elite Boutique in New York is looking to bring on an Investment Banking Vice President to join their Restructuring team. The ideal candidate will lead and execute financial restructuring transactions, providing strategic guidance and expertise to clients navigating complex financial challenges.
- Lead and manage restructuring projects, collaborating with internal teams and external stakeholders to develop comprehensive restructuring plans.
- Provide expert financial analysis and evaluation of distressed assets, identifying opportunities and risks for clients.
- Develop and present strategic recommendations to clients, guiding them through restructuring processes and negotiations.
- Manage relationships with clients, legal advisors, and other key stakeholders to ensure effective communication and execution of restructuring plans.
- Stay abreast of market trends, regulatory changes, and industry developments related to restructuring and distressed assets.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or related field
- Minimum of 6 years of Restructuring experience
- Proven track record of leading and executing complex restructuring transactions.
- Strong financial modeling, analysis, and valuation skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities, with the capability to interact effectively with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Relevant certifications (CFA, CPA, etc.) are a plus.