Title: Investment Banking Managing Director
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Middle Market Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Managing Director to their Healthcare Team. This MD can sit remote, with offices located in Charlotte, Chicago, NYC and San Francisco. This MD will be able to execute on transactions as well as bring over a book of business within Healthcare, primarily within Healthcare IT and Life Sciences. The firm has an extensive balance sheet MD's can leverage with existing and future clients.
Investment Banking Managing Director will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with deal referral sources and business owners
- Identifying, qualifying, and generating new prospect leads
- Managing the client relationship and overseeing all client and counter-party communication
- Leading a specific practice or product area, as applicable, and developing thought leadership in target sectors
- Overseeing due diligence processes and materials
- Managing the creation of comprehensive pitch books, information memorandum, management presentations and marketing materials
Investment Banking Managing Director should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
- Need to bring a book of business within Healthcare
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.