A national middle market investment bank is heavily investing in their M&A practice by bringing in renowned MDs, giving them the chance to be a founding member. This bank is rapidly growing across various levels of seniority with top talent. They are looking for an MD level candidate with a book of business in Business Services.
Due to the reputation of the firm and senior bankers who have come from top shops, this MD would not only be able to utilize their book of business but also the sponsor-relationships of the firm.
The role will involve the following:
- Drive origination across new or existing coverage areas
- Play a key leadership role in all aspects of an M&A transaction
- Mentor junior and mid-level professionals within the firm
- Proven track record of sponsor-backed M&A deal origination
- Sell-Side M&A/Advisory experience is required
- Meaningful financial sponsor relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skill set
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced yet highly collaborative environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit