The analyst market is very active right now as my team and I are partnered with a number of investment banks in SF and LA to help them fill these positions. Our clients range from Boutique banks, Middle Market Banks and Elite Boutique Banks. We are also covering a wide range of industries from tech, consumer to industrials. Industry experience is not needed but M&A transaction experience is a must.
Salary: $70k - 95k base plus bonus.
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple sub-sectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of sub-sectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects
- Must have at least 1 year of investment banking experience (M&A)
- No specific sector experience is required
- Excellent analytic, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing CIMs and relevant documents and announcements.
If you are interested in exploring new opportunities send your resume