Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Middle Market Investment Bank that is looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst to their Industrials team. This Investment Banking Analyst will have the opportunity to join a very active team and gain extensive M&A experience. This position will sit in Charlotte, NC.
Investment Banking Analyst:
- Conduct financial and strategic analysis across companies, including financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and other key stakeholders
- Work closely with senior bankers to manage transaction processes and timelines
- Prepare marketing materials and presentations for clients and investors
- Participate in due diligence and negotiation processes
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in Investment Banking.
- Industrials experience required.
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.