HFT Prop Futures/Equities Trader
This afternoon I spoke with the founder and CEO of an elite HFT prop trading firm who has expressed strong interest in expanding across the systematic HFT futures and equities spaces. This business presents an incredible opportunity to work in a highly competitive field within a brand name team.
The team is looking to hire experienced quant researchers to join their centralized trading pod in support of HFT/MM across equities, futures and options within the NY or Chicago areas. However, they also provide the opportunity for siloed portfolio managers/traders to take the next step in their career and manage capital independently.
- Research, development and management of high-frequency trading strategies
- Utilize quantitative and systematic insights into new trade signal generation
- Monitor and analyze market data to identify trends and patterns while accurately managing existing positions
- Strong programming skills in Python and/or C++
- 1+ years of experience managing/research systematic market making or quantitative trading strategies
- Knowledge of financial markets, trading strategies and appropriate hedging
- Bachelors or higher degree in a quantitative discipline
- 1+ year track record managing or researching systematic equities or futures trading strategies
- High ROC/Sharpe