A top investment bank is seeking a seasoned professional to lead their ECM team! In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of their Existing Customer Management portfolio. This includes, but is not limited to designing, developing, implementing, enhancing, and monitoring the ECM strategies, designing the risk frameworks, and liaising between different verticals of business.
- Lead a team to create, develop, and implement ECM strategies
- Optimizing existing strategies
- Work cross collaboratively with different verticals of business
- Creating ECM frameworks and designing guidelines for the ECM portfolio
- Liaison between different lines of business
- SME for all things ECM Analytics across the credit life cycle
- 10+ year's of experience working in unsecured consumer lending, cards experience preferred
- ECM experience across the credit life cycle
- Proficient utilizing analytical tools such as Python, SQL, R, SAS to extract data and develop strategies.
- Experience managing sizable teams
- Strong Leadership experience
Benefits: Work space that values diversity, full insurance coverage, FULLY REMOTE, Equity provided