Role: Executive Assistant (Marketing & Business Development)
Location: Hybrid NYC
Compensation: $125K - $150K Base + Bonus
Our client is a highly-competitive, boutique M&A Investment Bank and Advisory Firm who are independent and employee-owned known for their extremely defined expertise in M&A strategy and advisory services.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to assist their Marketing and Business Development efforts and directly support their CMO office across a wide variety of daily administrative and business responsibilities.
In this role, you will directly support their private markets and real-estate advisory units in collaboration with the wider Marketing Team. High levels of professionalism, attention to detail and excellent communication skills will be a minimum and you can expect a fast-paced but rewarding environment.
This role will retain high levels of internal visibility as you directly support executive leadership across the business and assist in driving day-to-day operational support and the continued success of the business overall.
- Calendar & Schedule management for executive professionals including timely, accurate recording of appointments and deadlines along with ensuring all internal/external meetings are scheduled (Travel plans and coordination also required!)
- On behalf of executives, draft e-mails, reports, documents and liaison for the executive team between internal/external stakeholders
- Gather and analyze any relevant data for the marketing and business development initiatives while identifying areas of improvement - Maintain CRM
- Manage projects across marketing/business development initiatives and ensure you're providing additional market research with actionable insights to further drive ongoing strategies
- Prior experience in an Executive Assistant role, or similar role supporting Marketing & Business Development efforts within an Investment Bank is preferred
- Extremely professional, organized communication and writing skill fluent in Microsoft Office & CRM platforms
- Highly effective project and time management skillset with ability to handle confidential/discreet information on day-to-day basis
- Previous experience within smaller, boutique M&A firms not required but could be beneficial.
If you feel you're a good fit, please do not hesitate to submit your application today!