Title: Equity Quantitative Researcher / Data Scientist
Salary: $250,000 + total compensation
A top tier multi-billion-dollar global hedge fund is looking for a Quantitative Researcher to join a brand new systematic equities investment team. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a very successful, and renowned PM within the industry, and be a part of a team build out. They are looking to go live in Q1. Specifically, they are looking for candidates with experience handling large traditional/alternative datasets and mid-frequency trading. An incredible opportunity to be apart of a collaborative team working on statistical research and building end to end research and models.
An ideal candidate would be open to relocating to the new office location for the fund and love the outdoors and what the mountains have to offer year round.
- Undergrad, Masters, or PhD degree in a quantitative discipline
- Expert level in a programming language (Python, SQL, Julia, R, MATLAB)
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience in technology or finance
- 2 - 5 years of experience wrangling long datasets (both alternative and traditional data)
- Professional experience and expertise in timeseries forecasting, and statistics and probability
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that can wear multiple hats and inherit a wide range of responsibilities upon joining
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent mentorship as you would work alongside one of the industry's most accomplished PM's conducting end to end alpha research
- Opportunity to join a fast pace culture that fosters growth and creativity
- Immediate involvement in an exciting team build out