Our client is a boutique Investment Bank based in Hamburg. They are currently seeking a highly experienced M&A Energy Associate/ VP to join their team.
You will be responsible for leading and executing M&A transactions within the Energy sector.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, investors, and other stakeholders
- Lead and manage M&A transactions within the Energy sector
- Conduct research and analysis to identify potential investment opportunities
- Develop and maintain financial models and forecasts
- Provide strategic advice to clients on M&A transactions
- Work closely with other departments to ensure successful completion of transactions
- Strong knowledge of the Energy sector
- Experience executing M&A transactions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Renewables and green energy experience required.
If you are passionate about Energy M&A and want to work in a dynamic environment with excellent deal flow and high exposure, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.