Our client, a leading Asia based Asset Management platform, which is founded by experienced industrial leaders, is SFC 4,9 Licensed, and now manages over $500m USD in AUM across 50 investment staff.
They are looking for a Quantitative Portfolio Manager to develop and improve the firm's trading strategies within their digital assets arm.
- Construct a portfolio of high frequency systematic trading strategies
- Provide development requirements for and assist the development of trade execution module, margin and risk monitoring module, backtesting framework, position and risk reporting tools
- Participate in all aspects of trading operation
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
- Solid experience in high-frequency trading market making, options trading, or market neutral long-short
- Familiar with Python / SQL
- Fluent in English
- Team player
Feel free to reach out and apply!