Our client, a leading corporate banking institution based in Frankfurt is seeking to hire an experienced Credit Risk Monitoring specialist. The successful candidate will support the bank's risk management team by providing expert assistance with ad hoc reports preparation, risk follow-ups & monitoring activities.
- Assist with the development of ad-hoc reports or board submissions.
- Support IFRS implementation processes as well as classifications for risks
- Monitor various credit-related metrics such as NPLs (non-performing loans), intensive care accounts forbearance cases among others
- Conduct Expected Loss calculations alongside other related analyses
- Provide necessary input into internal/external/group reporting exercises
-Assist with collateral monitoring on behalf of our clients while also supporting system developments around areas that impact/manage credit
The ideal candidate should have:
-A completed university degree relevant fields,
-Minimum 3 years' experience working within similar positions at banks
-Prior exposure to tasks relating to credit/follow-up procedures; especially those aimed towards mitigating associated risks
-An excellent analytical mind coupled together deep understanding quantitative methods;
-Good communication skills - fluent English/German language proficiency required
-The ability work efficiently across MS Office Applications particularly Excel.
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your application today. Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career advancement within a dynamic and innovative international bank. For further information, please apply here or get in touch at: +4930166340768