Title: Corporate Development Manager
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a top tier Software company looking to add a Corporate Development Manager to their growing team. This Corporate Development Manager will have the opportunity to lead and build a team in Atlanta, GA gaining buy-side M&A reps and experience working with senior leadership for overall Corporate Strategy and growth.
Corporate Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external resources in the due diligence process for M&A transactions.
- Lead pricing strategy, corporate development & strategic business development, and building complex financial models.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst and associate level team members.
Corporate Development Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking or Corporate Development or Corporate Strategy Consulting experience.
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Manager role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.