Title: Consultant Quantitative Modelling
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
A boutique risk consultancy firm is seeking a consultant specialising in quantitative risk modelling. Join a diverse and dynamic team of professionals and contribute to projects that bolster a sustainable and resilient financial system. Collaborate with clients and partners to deliver effective and practical solutions.
- Provide guidance to our clients on a variety of risk quantification topics.
- Lead and oversee intricate projects in tandem with a team of consultants in the realms of model development and/or validation.
- Serve as an expert on intricate regulatory requirements and standards.
- Stay updated on new regulations and their implications for our clients and markets.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with our clients.
- Has at least 4 years of risk modelling experience in the financial services sector.
- Has experience in programming (preferably in Python or R), and Data extraction.
- Is motivated to enhance the financial industry and innovate wherever possible.
- Appreciate a work environment that offers ample space and freedom for the development of new ideas.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online. We look forward to hearing from you!