A multinational bank is seeking a Compliance Officer to further strengthen their growing team in Paris. This role will provide with the opportunity of becoming part of team and organisation, where there will be a path for growth and development. You would become part of the regulatory affairs team.
- Stay up to date with any mainly local but also cross-border regulatory change to ensure the delivery of good services to customers.
- Manage relationship with the French regulators.
- Supporting senior management in by preparing regulatory reports and meetings.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of suitable governance.
- 3 or more years of experience in financial services.
- Sound knowledge and experience with Regulatory Compliance.
- Fluency in French and English.