- Develop and maintain relationships with hedge fund clients to generate revenue.
- Provide macroeconomic and commodity market insights to hedge fund clients.
- Collaborate with the research team to develop and distribute research reports on macroeconomic and commodity market trends.
- Work with the trading desk to execute trades for hedge fund clients.
- Monitor and analyze macroeconomic and commodity market trends to identify potential opportunities for hedge fund clients.
- Attend industry conferences and events to network with hedge fund clients and stay up-to-date on industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in macro and commodity sales, preferably with hedge fund clients.
- Strong understanding of macroeconomic and commodity market trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.