My client is a leading electronic trading platform headquartered in US, who provide cutting edge solutions for fixed income securities and derivatives. With global offices strategically located across key financial hubs, they have expanded their reach to serve wide range of institutional clients in various regions around the world.
Their Client Integration and Production Support team provides dedicated support and technical expertise to ensure seamless integration of the firm's platform with their clients' existing systems and workflows. With a growing demand in Asia region, the team is looking for talented individual to join their team in Hong Kong.
This role will be a hybrid role covering both System Integration and Production Support.
- Collaborate with new and existing institutional clients and broker-dealers to implement and integrate clients platform
- Support API integration for a wide range of fixed income products
- Work closely with business analysts, quality assurance teams, and developers to design and implement features based on client requirements.
- Provide cover for the Live and Test trading systems, ensuring smooth operation of trading system servers and services.
- Provide networking and connectivity support.
- Provide 2nd line support services for client services and account management teams.
- Industry experience in an integration, trade support, development, and/or business analyst role.
- Understanding of Fixed Income products, order and trade flow, and Ecommerce platforms would be beneficial.
- Experience with FIX protocol will be a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems, including user commands and scripting.
- Ability to resolve problems and incidents across multiple technology areas.