Our client, a boutique Private Equity firm is searching for a Chief Financial Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As CFO, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects related to finances including budgeting, forecasting and reporting. You will also provide strategic recommendations based on data analysis that help guide decision-making processes throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 10+ years experience working within finance-related roles with at least five years' experience managing teams
- Chartered Accountancy (CA) certification preferred
Skills required include:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical abilities accompanied by excellent problem-solving skills