Our client, a well-established private equity firm with over £4bn in AUM, are looking for an experienced Investor Relations and Fundraising professional to join their ever-growing team. This role will be based in their European hub located in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Our client specialises primarily in industrial-focused asset management, and are currently raising for their 3rd generation of funds.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional to make their mark and help to expand the firms fundraising capabilities across Europe. With ample opportunities for development, this role comes with the prospect of becoming responsible for Investor Relations within Europe in the future. The firm are also offering to fund relocation costs, making this an even more attractive opportunity with the option of living and exploring a new location!
- Identify new fundraising opportunities and develop new business leads as well as maintaining relationship with existing and prospective investors globally.
- Work closely with the senior members of the team to achieve fundraising targets.
- Carry out and take lead on essential investor relations related tasks to ensure smooth running of all fundraising activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Full time role based in Amsterdam (essential)
- 7-15 years of experience within fundraising and investor relations (essential)
- Experience and proven track record of fundraising within the private equity space (essential)
- Experience fundraising within the industrials space (desired)
- A network of European institutional investors, wider network also favored
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills
- Excellent inter-personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a wider team
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, that offers an excellent opportunity for progression, generous compensation package and a dynamic and down-to-earth team, please express your interest .