Business Analyst - Regulatory - 12 month FTC
One of the world's most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service companies are growing their compliance team with a new Business Analyst to sit in their centralised London based middle office team with a focus on MiFID II record keeping.
They support their clients to manage the impact of price fluctuations across their respective value chains and reduce their exposure to risk in order to protect or optimise profitability.
Reporting directly to the Head of Regulatory Reporting, they are a group driven by technology and data, employing a scientific approach to investment.
What will I be involved in?
- MiFID II record keeping, relating to/ intending to lead to the conclusion of a transaction, even where the transaction is not concluded
- Dodd-Frank and generalist regulatory change experience
What do I need?
- Strong exposure to regulatory reporting within MiFID II record keeping
- 5+ years relevant experience in a regulatory reporting, Dodd-Frank Act etc
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments across equities, fixed income and commodities
Here are some of the benefits:
- Highly competitive salary packages
- High growth culture aiming to double their headcount in the next 24 months
- 3 days working in office, 2 from home
Candidates must have strong product knowledge across equites, fixed income and commodities.