My client is currently looking for a VP of Actuarial Reserving their team in Boston. They are a global insurance carrier focusing on both commercial and personal lines.
- Lead a team of reserving actuaries to ensure proper reserving practices are followed
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Analyze and evaluate the company's reserving practices
- Work with senior management to ensure reserving practices align with overall company strategy
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and changes in regulations affecting reserving practices
- 10+ years of experience in P&C insurance
- Management experience
- SME in Reserving
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Knowledge of industry trends and regulations
This position is on a hybrid schedule out of Boston or Webster, MA.