A leading Investment Bank in New York City is looking to bring on an AVP to work directly with one of their leaders in the Portfolio Risk group to assist in supporting the buildout of new Risk Reporting and PowerBi reporting tools for VaR and Risk Appetite monitoring.
This is a highly visible role as this individual will have line of sight to the CRO and Head of Portfolio Risk Management by contributing Monthly and Quarterly Risk Reports to Senior Leadership and the Executive Risk Committee.
This individual must have experience working with large data sets, data visualization tools, and understand various Risk Metrics such as VaR.
- Work with in the greater Portfolio Risk group to enhance and develop Risk Metric Reports using PowerBi
- Analyze large data sets and utilize various Data Visualization tools to develop reports that support VaR, Stress Testing, and Risk Committee reporting
- Enhance firmwide Risk Appetite limit reporting and monitoring
- Work with various LOB's to address regulatory requests, and present reports to senior stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong working ability in PowerBI and other Data Visualization tools
- 2+ YOE in a Risk Reporting/Risk Appetite Function at another Investment Bank or Consulting Firm
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on committees and with senior stakeholders