We are currently partnered with a Global Corporate Bank looking to add into their Credit team, they are seeking an experienced Credit Administration candidate who is well versed with Syndication Loans and Trade Finance products.
- Mainly responsible for performing administrative tasks related to Syndication Loans.
- Monitor the verification and assessment of credit documents and registration of credit facilities.
- Regularly establish, review, and update internal operational procedures.
- Prepare and review periodic internal and management reports.
- Initiate and implement projects to streamline workflows, including automation.
- Provide training to junior team members.
- Participate in or lead operational excellence projects as assigned by the Team Head
Work Experience, Education, and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the banking industry.
- Strong experience and knowledge in syndication agency, credit documentation, and administration.
- Proficient computer skills with experience in MS Office applications.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese